In today's economy it can be difficult to afford many of the items we use as Pagans/Witches/Wiccans, So I ask you what's a witch to do? After doing a bit a research and doing most if not all of this myself, I have come up with a few money saving idea's.
- Make your own tools - such at your own Goddess dolls, Runes, wands, etc.
- Grow your own herbs.
- Recycle - there are many items in your house that can use in your practice, such as glass jars for herbs or old t-shirts for making poppits, you just have to look for them.
- Yard Sales - you would be amazed at what great items you can find at yard sales for just a few dollars.
- Flee Markets - again as above great stuff at a great price.
- The Dollar Store or Dollar Tree - you would be surprised at what witchy things you can find at these stores like jars, candles, and incense.
I hope some of these idea's help you save a few dollars.