My Granny Whites Rum BallsIngredients
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup rum
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla wafers, crushed very fine
- 2 cups finely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar for rolling
- In a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, melt evaporated milk and chocolate chips, stirring frequently until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in the crushed vanilla wafers and Rum until well blended.
- Roll the dough into small balls and roll the balls in chopped walnuts, then in confectioners' sugar.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
Now take a ball put it in your mouth and enjoy!!!!