1. Make a Family Altar - have your children collect acorns, pine cones, or draw Autumn leaves to use a decorations for you altar.
2. Get your Family cooking - get your spouse and children in the kitchen to help you cook your Mabon feast.
3. Make Gods Eyes - Here is a link that shows you how to make them - They are fun and easy.
4. Since Mabon is the "Witches Thanksgiving" before your meal go around the table and have each person say what they are thankful for.
5. Decorate your home for Autumn/Fall - get you families help making decorations with an Autumn theme.
These are just a few idea's I would love to here yours.