I mean seriously blank. I was like WTF, this time of year is my favorite time of year and I can't let this happen. I decided I needed to purge all of this crap out of my life so I could get back to enjoying the things I love. So the start of that is my UnThankful list, I have made a list of things I am UnThankful for, the things I want out of my life. I also did a small ritual that involved burning said list as a way of purging those things from my life.
I wanted to share the list with you as a final step of purging, healing, and moving on so that I can be happy and enjoy life again. So here it is below.
- I am UnThankful for the constant family drama that tries to consume me.
- I am UnThankful for my stupid neighbors who let their sick(parvo) dog run loose in my yard and on my porch, forcing me to confine my dog indoors for a while.
- I am UnThankful for my heart medicine who's lovely side affect makes me feel like I'm starving all the time.
- I am UnThankful for being forced to stay in the broom closet.
- I am UnThankful for a certain family member who says she loves me in one breath and then sets out to make me miserable with the next.
Hopefully in a day or two I'll make a new list of things I am thankful for, and getting things in order for Thanksgiving and beyond.