January 19, 2017

A Square Peg, Stuck in a Round Room

I feel like I am walking around in a round room, and can't find the way out. I was all set to kick 2017 off with a bang and get back to doing all the things that make me happy; but now all of that is on hold somewhat.

My aunt and cousin have had to move back down here from California, due to my cousin rejecting or should I say her body rejecting a kidney transplant. It's a really long story but to sum it up I now have 7 people, 1 dog and a cat living on my house and no quite or free time.



I'm not going to let this get me down though, I'm going to try and continue getting back to my Pagan basics and walk my crooked path. I will be continuing my Crystal Biz just on a smaller scale for the foreseeable future and I will definitely be sharing the entire crazy ride on here.


Thanks for all your support

Ashley  

2 comments:

  1. You are a strong wild soul. I know you'll make it work... even if you have to punch a whole in that round room, and make yourself a door.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a good plan, I may need to barrow your hammer though :-P

      Delete